Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween Kitty

I used to breed Silver Persians and we now have only one--born shortly after Chantel was born the two have been buddies all their lives. Big John loves his girl Chantel, and she loves him back. One of the things about persians is they will put up with just about anything.  Big John has put up with being dressed up in doll clothes all his life and now that Chantel is 13 things really haven't changed.


I hope that pumpkin isn't bad for cats because  Big John thinks it a delicious treat..

After a long day of Halloween adventure Big John just wants to cuddle up with his girl and go to sleep...
Happy Halloween!

3 comments:

Honey at 2805 said...

So sweet!

rkbsnana said...

I love the skunk kitty!

we three dogs and me said...

What precious memories You have sweet kids Love the pictures of her cat I decided not to do trick or treat as my arthritis was acting up and the dogs were being disturbed by it all They also love to get to get dressed up and get their pictures taken.